Below you will find our 2013 Packing list. Please keep the following in mind when packing for camp:
- This clothing list is only a guide: you need not follow it precisely.
- Most campers bring far too much and shelf space is limited.
- Camp is the place for sensible, comfortable and casual clothing.
- Everyone must wear blue and white on Friday nights for Shabbat.
- Laundry is done approximately every 10 days. Please do not send any clothing that requires special laundering.
1. ** IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT EVERY ITEM BROUGHT TO CAMP IS LABELLED**
- This includes clothes, shoes, bedding, sports equipment, flashlight, books, etc.
- Label with sewn name tags or permanent marker.
- The best way that nothing is lost (or can be returned) is to label it!
2. All belongings should be packed in duffle bags for simple handling.
- Duffels should be securely closed and well tagged with the campers baggage tags, which are mailed to you in our spring package.
- Each camper is restricted to 2 duffels.
- Optional personal sports/music equipment should be put on the bus.
We do our utmost to see that the children return home with all of the clothing and equipment they brought. However we regret that we are unable to assume any responsibility for items that are lost.
Click here to download the 2013 Packing List